Zengistics is a non-asset based third party logistics company (3PL) that specializes in helping commercial shippers move their freight throughout North America. Our ultimate goal is to provide top-notch, timely service to our shippers and carriers alike by utilizing our innovative Transportation Management platform. The effectiveness of this platform coupled with our desire to treat each load with care and urgency has helped put us on the map in the 3PL world.
Zengistics is a young, growing company so opportunities for advancement are limitless. Our company is made up of ambitious, altruistic, enthusiastic hustlers that are excited and eager to leave their mark on our growing organization. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
An Account Manager…
The Account Manager position will give you the opportunity to:
- Begin a career at one of the best freight brokers in Austin, TX.
- Crush the competition by utilizing our top-notch service, resources and connections
- Test your own boundaries in the face of adversity and challenge
The Account Manager is responsible for managing Zengistics relationship with our major customers. The Account Manager will be working closely with our management team. Our ideal candidate is hands-on, resourceful and possesses strong business relationship building skills. Your ultimate goal is to build trust and strengthen the customer relationship while identifying new opportunities for Zengistics and our customers. An average day might look something like:
- Collaborating with both the customer and the operations teams to ensure that each decision being made is beneficial to both the customer and the business.
- Expanding the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serving as the liaison between the customer and our internal team
- Overseeing requests for proposals and award management to ensure we are accepting the appropriate opportunities
- Resolving any issues faced by the customer to continuously build and maintain trust
- Mentoring and coaching more junior representatives in growing the account
- An experienced professional with 2-3 years of experience in account management (required)
- A college graduate with a BA/BS degree
- An exceptional communicator displaying strong interpersonal skills
- Somebody with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Able to successfully problem-solve and negotiate as necessary
- Creative and showcase a high attention to detail with well developed organizational skills
- Technology savvy including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Earn a competitive salary
- Receive a partial cell phone reimbursement
- Take advantage of 100% company-paid health benefits
- Enjoy free parking in downtown Austin
- Invest in your future with our 401K employer match
- Don’t stress over a formal business wardrobe - our dress code is smart casual.
- Need a snack? Visit our fully stocked kitchen!
- Bond with your team at our monthly catered lunch.
- Take advantage of our top of the line equipment and software programs
- Participate in our wellness program